AntOS 0.2.0-alpha is out now. The big change in this release is the support of localization. The UI now support multi-languages rendering based on the current system locale setting.
- The API now automatically translate text base on the current system locale setting
- Current locales supported:
- English: en_GB
- French: fr_FR
- Vietnamese: vi_VN
- More to come...
- Update all packages to support the new localization mechanism
- Some minor changes:
- Font-awesome is used as default icon font for the entire system
- Add Setting package for system configuration
- Wallpaper, language, VFS and startup applications/services now can be configured via Setting
- Bug fix on some packages: File, Market Place
- Stability improvement